Friday, December 16, 2011

UWP: FABIO STRAZZI







































FABIO STRAZZI

I was born in Milan on 11 / 08/1968 and a physiotherapist.
The passion for diving was born in 1993 during a holiday in Sharm el Sheikh.
Occasionally I carry on my passion with other trips and scuba diving in the Red Sea, Polynesia, various places in Italy and Croatia, as long as' the passion grows strongly in 2008 and became a real love for the underwater world.
In April 2009, in Marsa Alam, I began to do some underwater photography with a compact, an Olympus Mju 750 and without any knowledge of photography.
Something begins to change my way of approaching the dive, being a diver and compact way to another machine, a Sony W290, adding a first external flash, a Intova ISS2000.
Not enough for me. Two other diving holiday in Sharm with this machine convince me to want more, you can do more '.
I begin to "learn" photography, work in manual and priority programs.
In June 2010 I decided to go a step further: Panasonic GF1, with standard micro 4 / 3 and Leica, aluminum 10bar Diving Bell and two external flashes.
14-42 standard lens, the Leica 45mm Macro and 14mm wide angle pancake: these are the lenses I use and complete my set-up two flashes Sea & Sea YS90 and the YS120.
Participate without any pretensions to some competitions, but I can set up an exhibition in Trieste ("Underwater Love" September 2011) and to participate in another group show, always in Trieste ("E-winds on the sea" in October 2011).